Monday 29 October 2012

Rockabilly Worldwide




I discovered this while on facebook the other night, it might be worth a look.

It's a new online social networking site, aimed at all things "Billy"

rockabillyworldwide.com

I've already signed up, as I'm always interested in sites that aim to promote Rockabilly, Psychobilly and Kustom Kulture in general. Or just give people like me a home to meet and chat to like minded people. Where I live this subculture is virtually unheard of, so I find it difficult to meet people with similar interests.   

As for registering, it was so easy... it took me about 5 minutes. The amount of personal information you have to use is minimal too. 

So far there are around 500 members worldwide, not bad going really to say it's only just been set up.

I can remember I joined an online community pretty similar to this one a few years back, it started well but after a few months vanished (apparently due to lack of users) 

But fingers crossed this site will have more success and be around for a long time to come :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment